On 8 Jan 2020, at 3:42, Guido Goluke, MajorLabel wrote:

Hello,

I would like to control user preferences through SQL and read the docs, that stated you should start spamd with the -q option. As a novice that installed spamassassin through apt in Ubuntu, it's installed as a systemd service and runs as a postfix milter. Should I just alter the systemd unit file to alter the startup flags of spamd to make sure I can connect to SQL?