On 14.1.2020 15.38, Alex Woick wrote:
Spamassassin (3.4.3, the same with previous) declares all or almost all the incoming DKIM-signed messages as DKIM_INVALID, and I'm not understanding why. I'm running opendkim on the mail server as milter with Postfix, and the opendkim headers say the same dkim signatures are all valid.

Example headers of some mail from this list.
Opendkim says ok:
        dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=linkcheck.co.ukheader.i=@linkcheck.co.uk
header.b="PXrrNHdB"

But Spamassassin says it's invalid:
        USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no version=3.4.3

I had the same problem on my mail server, while the server only 1 Gb and was an old box. I swapped it to a 4 Gb box and installed OS and SA and all as new install.

Magically the problem went away.

One more thing: I got DKIM_VALID & DKIM_VALID_AU allright for a day after reboot, but it the started to be DKIM_INVALID. I set the mail server to reboot once a day and it worked. But current system works fine without any artificial reboots.

Go figure.