> Can someone explain what this actually means and maybe provide an
> example?
>
> Rule Name: FROM_MISSP_DYNIP
> Rule Definition: misspaced + dynamic rDNS
>
> Getting a high score on this and having trouble finding an actual real
> definition and example. I get the dynamic rDNS I believe, but not sure
> about the misspaced meaning for sure.

It means that there is no space between the display name and the '<', e.g.

   From: John Smith<j...@example.com>

If you are seeing anything very different?

On 27.01.20 17:01, Charles Amstutz wrote:
Thanks, however, I do see a space between the name and the '<'

This is what it looks like:

From: =?UTF-8?Q?Name?= <f...@email.com>

where do you see it?  Especially Micro$oft products (outlook, exchange, ...)
tend to reformat mail so you can't see how it looked before.

a few years ago I come exactly to this problem, the missing space between
fullname and "<" was added by misrosoft product and I couldn't understand
why blocking it does not work.