If password rotating is out of the question, you might want to check your IPs
against blacklists multiple times at a day, it wouldn't stop it but it may
notify you earlier to stop an outbreak.

Other thing that comes to mind is, you may try rate limiting your users and
setup a cron to monitor the number of outgoing messages and notify you if
there's a sudden surge of mail requests.

M. Omer GOLGELI
---
AS202365

      https://as202365.peeringdb.com