Hello,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 07:32:09PM -0600, Grant Taylor wrote:
> I've got to say, between NANOG, SDLU, and SpamAssassin, I see a LOT of
> complaints about Sendgrid.

Also mailop. Have personally received phishing mails through
SendGrid in the last 2 weeks in the name of citrix.com,
microsoft.com and netflix.com. The Citrix one was to a hostmaster@
address. It's hard to comprehend how SendGrid could be doing a worse
job of this, for so many months now.

Yet their list of legit clients is large, so they remain unblockable
for me. I just wish those clients knew how little SendGrid would do
to prevent their other customers sending out phishing emails in
their name.

Cheers,
Andy