Marc Roos skrev den 2020-08-24 09:05:
Very disappointed with sendgrid's fall from grace.
I saw once some video about angel investment, where some guy says
something like "get the money as fast as possible from your clients
pocket into yours". I would say there is little grace to be found.

as the old gold diggers in america, there was lots to be found if digging long enough

with email its diffrent

Their phishing/spam/malware and legit user mix is a nightmare.
This is the just common business model, others applying this to.

so lets change the rules :=)

money should not make the emails go around, like wize no pressident should be elected by money

thanks for Esp plugin btw