On 20200710 01:59:10, Matthias Leisi wrote:
Not responding to any of the messages in particular, but it may be worth to weigh in.

dnswl.org <http://dnswl.org> will do a rebranding to a socially less loaded terminology. We have not decided on a new branding yet and do not yet have a timeline (renaming a project with 14 years of history has some different implications than renaming in code / config).

Of course we will provide backwards compatibility on the „list.dnswl.org <http://list.dnswl.org>“ and other names which are in use today for the coming years.

And yes, theoretically we could simply re-use the „w“ for „welcome“ :)

— Matthias, with the dnswl.org <http://dnswl.org> hat on

Are we now going to be afraid of the unwelcome rather than the dark? Are we going to shine a welcome on problems rather than light?

You guys are MAKING problems where they do not exist. Shame on you, children.

{^_^}