At 07:43 AM 4/8/2005, Peter Marshall wrote:
Is the --username flag (with sa-learn) the same as running sa-learn with that user ?

Looking at the code to 3.0.2's sa-learn, I can't see what the --username flag does at all. The parameter is present, but I can't see it being used anywhere or being passed to anything.

Some users have reported that it doesn't wind up changing the path to the selected username. Thus, I wonder if this feature works at all. I've not installed 3.0.2 myself, so I'm only speculating and echoing the reports of others.