> The problem with your setup is with spamass-milter, not SpamAssassin.

And people exclusively ask questions about SA on here? Never ever one on the
milter?

> The problem with your lack of responses is that you started your thread
> by replying to a message in the thread titled "--username flag".  I
> don't know what your problem has to do with the --username option, but I
> guess the people reading that thread don't know about your problem.  I'd
> suggest next time you send a new message (thus starting a new thread)
> rather than hijacking an existing thread.

Not sure where you are getting that from. I did reply to a message just to
grab the list name as I don't use it very often but for all intents and
purposes the message was new not a reply to a thread so no I wasn't
hijacking anything.