Cecil Westerhof:

I could not resist to take a quick peek. ;-) I think I saw a message I
did not receive myself. But at least one message is still missing. I
will look into it.

By the way. All my emails where send with the same account.

Cecil, I do not know what all you sent, but looking in my received mail for this list and thread, I see the following timestamps I received with you listed as the sender:

7/10    23:29
7/10    23:41
7/10    23:49
7/10    23:49
7/10    23:59
7/12    12:25
7/12    14:29
7/12    15:43
7/12    15:52    The mail I'm replying to

All times GMT-8 or mabye -9, depending on whether we are on standard or daylight time. (I don't keep track, my clock does.)

       Loren