That reminds me:

Eric, BLM and all the good Marxists and community organizers, and those who
think the people that talk about “the decline of western civilization” hold
some very questionable values about folks that don’t look like them, I’d like
to thank you on behalf of all these organizations for the generous donation you
have inspired:

https://imgur.com/a/Ccwj0Li

> On Jul 23, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Charles Sprickman <sp...@bway.net> wrote:
>
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>
>> On Jul 23, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com> wrote:
>>
>> Political correctness, BLM and Antifa (LGBTQ) as well as feminism (and many
>> other agendas) are being used as battering rams to destroy western culture
>> and usher in Marxist global governance. The real agenda isn't "getting
>> along" it's quite the opposite.

>>> Don't you have that the wrong way around?
>>>
>>> All these IT companies, groups and foundations who are changing their
>>> wording
>>> to make the world a better place are doing what the ACLU has been trying to
>>> do
>>> for years, so surely the ACLU should be funding the IT support people who