I send mail to spamc using both

smtpd_milters=unix:/spamass/spamass.sock, unix:/var/run/opendkim/opendkim.sock

and non-smtp mail with

non_smtpd_milters=unix:/spamass/spamass.sock, unix:/var/run/opendkim/opendkim.sock

in my postfix config. Now local mail, the 'non_smtpd_milter' directive, doesn't work for me. The people on the postfix mailinglist suspected this to be a spamassassin issue. What I see is that there are no headers at all appended to mails coming from the localhost (i.e. mails from a contact form running on a website on the same server). The DKIM headers, that are appended through the same non_smtpd miltering however, are appended which leads me to believe that maybe spamassassin is ignoring local mail.

Could that be the case?

Sorry, already found out. I use spamass-milter (https://linux.die.net/man/1/spamass-milter) which, out of the box, doesn't offer mails from 127.0.0.1 to spamassassin at all.