But now it is Sendgrid tomorrow it is some other company, fact is were
stuck with this trend of spammers outsourcing their spam trying to mix
it with legitimate email.

Legitimate clients are not aware of this and use these companies because
of whatever ill advised reason. I am thinking about documenting this
behaviour on 'my' hosting pages so people can read and be aware of this.
I think if everyone does this, legitimate clients will stay away from
these businesses. And if they stay away from these businesses, it is for
'smaller' providers easier to manage (eg. blanket block the whole owned
range)