On Sun, 11 Oct 2020, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

There you go, Bill:

http://www.forcewise.com/~ramon/sysadmin/SolidWorks-SPAM
http://www.forcewise.com/~ramon/sysadmin/SolidWorks-SPAM.mbox (both files are hardlinked)

Those don't particularly look like revenge spamming; they look more like notifications of posts to an off-topic humor thread or, less likely, the Solidworks forum being spammed (which apparently has happened before, I saw some mention of that when doing a little research when you first posted your question).

Have you tried reporting this to the admins of the Solidworks forum?

Are you still an active participant in the forum? If not, perhaps just delete your account there to stop receiving notifications of forum postings.

Your account may have email notification options, like "don't email me notifications", or "only mail me notifications for threads I have posted on." The latter may actually be what is happening here, if you happened to post a "can we knock off with this nonsense" type of comment to that thread and you're assuming what you're now getting is revenge spamming for doing that. The forum software may potentially offer the ability to subscribe to / unsubscribe from notifications for posts to specific forum threads; see if you can do that.

This doesn't look particularly abusive or spammy to me, just legitimate notifications of posts to an OT thread (which, yes, is annoying, but not abuse). If anything this looks to me more like an issue for the Solidworks forum administrators to address, not SA.

Blocking *all* mail from Solidworks for this seems an overreaction to me.

But, that said, you could blcok them by telling Sendmail to reject mail that is from bounces+18101436-032c-ramon=jfknumbers....@u18101436.wl187.sendgrid.net that should be consistent for all messages sent to you from Solidworks via Sendgrid.

Thanks!

-Ramon