On 21 Oct 2020, at 13:35, Marc Roos <m.r...@f1-outsourcing.eu> wrote:
> What is the best way to check an url against the default active
> spamassassin uribl, on a linux server that does not have spamassassin
> installed?

This is clearly in the "how do I do a thing while imposing conditions that make
<thing> impossible to do" class of question.

"How do I dive 300 meters under water without an oxygen supply or pressure
suit?"

"How can I get from New York City to Los Angels in less than 10 hours without
flying?"

If you want to test something against spamasassin you need one thing for sure,
access to spamassassin.

--
'I really should talk to him, sir. He's had a near-death experience!'
        'We all do. It's called living.'