Title: SQL install with mSQL driver

Hello,

Im using 3.0.x on RHEL 3 right now in our production environment and was looking at setting up a new test environment.  We use MySQL for the common bayes DB which is working well for us in production.

Today I tried installing the same packages for Perl that I did for our production installs which require DBD::mSQL.  When I do an install of this package it fails miserably.  Googling around it appears that this package is, or is being, deprecated or unsupported.

Is there an alternate package that I should be using?  Some of the articles I have read recommend that we use DBD::mysql instead of DBD::mSQL.  Does anyone know if this will work in place of the other package?

Gary Wayne Smith