> This code fragment illustrates how I do this for Internet headers:
>
> header   CHINESE_WL_1     Content-Type =~ /gb2312/i
> describe CHINESE_WL_1     White list Simplified Chinese
>
> Does anyone no how to create a rule to detect these codes in a mime
> header?

There was talk on the dev list a while back of being able to test the items
in MIME headers.  I'm not clear on whether anything ever came of that.

In any case you can run a 'full' to look for the headers and find them.
Perhaps something like (untested):

full CHINESE_xxx /^Content-Type:\s+gb2312\b/im

        Loren