Hello Matt,

MT> On Tuesday, April 12, 2005 @ 11:42:37 AM [-0700], Chris Conn wrote:

>> Hello,

>> I believe I asked for this a few days ago and was told that I would need
>> to write a plugin to do this =)

MT> Hmmm...shouldn't have to. I know the basic layout of what it should
MT> look like, I just suck at regex. It should be similar to below...

MT> body CHECK_1      (SOME REGEX I DON'T KNOW1)
MT> body CHECK_2      (SOME REGEX I DON'T KNOW2)
MT> body CHECK_3      (SOME REGEX I DON'T KNOW3)
MT> meta LOCAL_MULTIPLE_TESTS (( CHECK_1 + CHECK_2 + CHECK_3) > 3)
MT> score LOCAL_MULTIPLE_TESTS 10

MT> Am I close?

Close.  But you can't get >3 in three rules.

The question is how intelligent do you want to make the rule(s).  If
you want something like

body  L_PIPE  m'\w\w\|\w\w'
body  L_ZER0  m'\w\w0\w\w'
body  L_VEEE  m'\\/\w'
body  L_AAAA  m'\w/\\\w'
body  L_LONE  m'\w\w1\w\w'
meta  L_OBFU2  L_PIPE + L_ZERO + L_VEEE + L_AAAA + L_LONE > 1

That's easy.  But it might be dangerous.

I'm working on a SARE rule set to test safely for these types of
obfuscations.  Should be done and ready for distribution by end of
month.

Send me your t1r3d, h0m3|ess, hun6ry, un\/\/anted [EMAIL PROTECTED], and I'||
f1nd
a 600D horme 4 them...

(Not the entire spam emails, please -- just the obfuscations.)

Bob Menschel