On 2021-02-28 12:26, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
How can I make SA to rbl-check for subdomain, not just google.com domain?

On 28.02.21 15:58, Benny Pedersen wrote:
2nd tld cf file or

On 01.03.21 11:19, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
do you want to say, only delegated domains are searched, not subdomains?

seems that adding configuring google.com as delegation point helped:

util_rb_2tld    google.com

       *  3.5 L_URIBL_FANTOMAS contains locally blocklisted URI
       *      [URIs: sites.google.com]

but I'm not sure if this is proper solution.
not that I expect google.com appear in blacklists...

https://github.com/spamhaus/spamassassin-dqs/blob/master/SH.pm#L78

change SH.cf to sh_local.cf to your own rbldnsd

the sh.pm module have more funtions then used, but it can be used with more testing with or without dqs keys

note the 2nd tld would be global change while the sh.pm is not

I don't have sh.pm nor SH.cf on my server. I don't even use DQS...

hope its usefull

partly useful. Your sugestion was not, but your hint was...
thanks

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.