On 2021-04-10 15:28, RW wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 08:56:19 -0400
Rob McEwen wrote:

On 4/10/2021 6:55 AM, Jared Hall wrote:
> Rob, I gotta say that I am impressed with the whole Spamhaus-dqs
> program and their use of customer keyed DNS zone queries.  Seems to
> be the way around the client DNS forwarder issues.  How are you
> guys at Invaluement tracking in that area?

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're saying? Are you referring
to the fact that their paid customers doing direct queries (NOT the
free stuff!) - use zone names that have a unique key embedded into
the actual zone - so that the queries can then be distinguished by
this unique key?

It's not just paid customers, anyone can register.

and use there own key with public dns servers, hillerious

spamassassin shows the dqs key with default rules, so workaround is meta rule

dont use public dns servers ever, free or not

after all its not free

can i get a ansver on sorbs ?, is it time to not use sorbs in spamassassin or is there a way to contakt sorbs ?, i have giving up trying :(

hopefully dnsbl owners is professionel people until it shown thay are not