Hi Simon,

For info for few days now, the Senderscore DNS server is failing to
answer. I've pinged one relation I have at Validity so they can dig on
it.

Senderscore via DNS is a legacy service they just maintain but dunno
for how long... They are more on a mood to stop that service in the
future to push to their API usage, and you ofc need to be client to
use it :)