On 20 Apr 2021, at 7:48, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

On 19 Apr 2021, at 21:28, John Hardin wrote:
...so:

 header  ALL_INTERNAL  X-Spam-Relays-External =~ /^$/

?

On 19.04.21 22:15, Bill Cole wrote:
Actually, what I committed earlier today in my sandbox and will move to the main rules tree if it doesn't do anything crazy in masschecks:

describe __NO_EXTERNALS No external relays
header   __NO_EXTERNALS X-Spam-Relays-External =~ /^$/

describe ALL_INTERNAL   Has only internal relays
meta     ALL_INTERNAL   __NO_EXTERNALS && !NO_RELAYS
tflags   ALL_INTERNAL   nice

afik NO_RELAYS hits when mail was locally generated, which means, so you need
at least one relay, otherwise it won't hit.

Are you sure you need it this way?

Sure? I'm rarely sure about anything...

It was suggested to me off-list and I think it makes sense from a broad view to have non-overlapping full coverage of the possibilities and semantic consistency across "ALL_TRUSTED" and "ALL_INTERNAL" in asserting that "ALL" is non-zero.

However, it does make sense in this case to exclude __NO_EXTERNALS from DMARC checking rather than ALL_INTERNAL. I'm undecided on whether either actually needs to be a scored rule.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire