On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 01:12:18 +0200
mau...@gmx.ch wrote:

> Hello
>
> Asking for litle help.. Doevecot and sieve are running fine.. One
> thing now, if receiving mail from Users-spamassassin
>
> This mail will by forwarding from sieve to folder spam. I didn't see
> why this will transfer there.

You have two conflicting X-Spam-flag headers. This isn't why your email
wasn't filtered into the list folder, but it's the more serious problem.

Ordinarily SA will strip any pre-existing X-Spam-* headers, which
suggests some other software is calling SA as a library and writing its
own headers. If possible configure a header with a different and unique name.