On Tue, 2021-06-29 at 00:52 -0400, Bill Cole wrote:
> On 2021-06-28 at 17:04:05 UTC-0400 (Mon, 28 Jun 2021 23:04:05 +0200)
> Robert Harnischmacher <robert.harnischmac...@publicare.de>
> is rumored to have said:
>
> > In which form can one submit the subdomain of a mail sender for the
> > integration in 60_whitelist_auth.cf. Which information is required
> > for
> > consideration?

There's nothing preventing yo from maintaining your own whitelist (and
blacklist).

I wrote my own automatic whitelister, which whitelists mail from anybody
I've sent mail to. It works by scanning my outgoing mail stream: almost
no maintenance needed and it would be quite difficult to spoof.

I also manually maintain a private blacklist, which contains the 'From'
addresses of advertising e-mails from companies that I've dealt with in
the past. This works because many (most?) companies use different
subdomains for advertising messages than they use for order
confirmations etc. This makes blacklisting the advertising 'From'
addresses very simple to do and is a manual process.

Martin