Correct. The fact that there are some scores that add up to approximately
-0.2 is negligible when compared to a standard threshold of 5.0.

Do you have false positives being caused by these emails? Do you have false
negatives? That's more important to look at then just focusing on one set
of rules.

Regards, KAM