Hi Antony,
please accept my apologizes and excuse my lack of accuracy on asking. i have
knowledge near zero on Amazon, AWS, SES, etc..
My believe is that there are public amazon smtp servers that can be used by
their customers (SES) and servers you have for your own...
Again, please everybody, bare with my lack of  knowledge
Thanks.