Lol and Thanks :-)  The key thing you are seeing I would guess is our RBL.
We took it out of the public rules because a big player added it to their
systems and we couldn't handle lookups from a few bazillion boxes.  Linode
donated us two boxes so it's on the roadmap to open it back up to the
public.

However, You should really install the rules with the channel ruleset too:
https://mcgrail.com/template/kam.cf_channel

Regards,
KAM
--