On Thu, 12 Aug 2021, Lukasz Maik wrote:

Dear John,

Sure, please find full tests results here:
https://www.mail-tester.com/test-bw02eaxrt

We've lost a point for not having DKIM/DMARC authentication, which is
unfortunately not supported by our hosted exchange.

That's not something SA scores for.

We also lost 0.5 point for not having alt attribute in the images, so we will
add it.

That's also not something SA scores for. The above problems are things mail-tester thinks you can do to improve your message, independent of whatever SA thinks of it.

The net SA score for that test message is 0.644 points, which is well under the default spam threshold of 5 points.

This is in the headers in that test message:

"No".

I agree with Bill's comments regarding www.mail-tester.com, and echo that "www.naadac.org" is not listed at SBL.

Total is 7.8/10.

Meaningless.

The problem, when user is sending normal work e-mails, recipients are finding those messages in the Junk Email folder. Even people with who he was previously working before.

If we could see one of *those* mails (which was quarantined in a production environment versus analyzed in a misconfigured and stale theoretical environment), with all headers intact (<- this is important), then we might be able to tell you why it ended up there.

Kind Regards
Lukas