On 08.10.21 11:18, Thomas Seilund wrote:
I run SA 3.4.2 on Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

If I look at incomming mails after SA has processed the incomming mail then the list of SA rules that have been run is not the same for all mails.

Below are to examples:

DKIM_VALID,DKIM_VALID_AU,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,SPF_HELO_NONE,

T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no version=3.4.2

HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG,MIME_HTML_ONLY,SPF_HELO_PASS,URIBL_BLACK

autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.2

For instance, rule RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE is run for the first mail but not for the second.

Why is that?

perhaps the rule did not match, that's how spam score is evaluated.
did those mails come from the same host?