I am getting tons of emails that are very obviously spam (elongation rituals, russian beauties, etc) that are getting a -5 score added on the white list test:

CVD_IN_DNSWL_HIRBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/, high trust

I'm curious about the usefulness of a white list that so many spammers have obviously been able to figure out a way to defeat. And with the -5.0 score added (subtracted) in to the total, there's almost no chance for other tests to overcome it with +10 points to get the score back up to a 5.0

What is the easiest way to disable this 'trusted white list' tester?