On 2021-11-02 at 19:15:33 UTC-0400 (Tue, 02 Nov 2021 19:15:33 -0400)
Greg Troxel <g...@lexort.com>
is rumored to have said:

I have a systeem with postfix and spamassassin 3.4.6 via spamd.  It's
been generally running well.  I noticed mail from one of my other
systems timing out and 471, and that caused me to look at the logs.  I
have KAM rules, some RBL adjustments, a bunch of local rules for my
spam, but really nothing I consider unusual.
[...]
and thus I have two problems:

need to have postfix delay be more than spamassassin delay plus rounding