On 3/24/22 5:00 PM, Michael Grant wrote:

I want to extract the mumble.aidemxwzlwt.bwbibibi.edu and run it through AskDNS and if I get an NXDOMAIN, I want to score it.

Remember, there are historic mechanisms for an MX for parent domains to handle child domains even if the child domain in question doesn't have it's own MX record.

I don't recall the current state of support for this, so don't rely on it without testing it.

Is it possible to do this within a cf file?

I don't know. Someone else with more knowledge of SpamAssassin will need to speak to this.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die