On 2022-04-03 at 14:13:37 UTC-0400 (Sun, 03 Apr 2022 20:13:37 +0200)
Ralph Seichter <ra...@ml.seichter.de>
is rumored to have said:

* Bill Cole:

That's a lousy bug report. It's both (1) untrue (or at least grossly
imprecise) and (2) not in Bugzilla.

I have added Benny Pedersen to my mail killfile a long, long time ago,
and never regretted it. He only pops up when people quote his confused
messages, which I wish they would not do. :-)

I understand that approach, but as a PMC member for SA and an ASF member, I don't feel comfortable programmatically ignoring anyone here who is not an obviously intentional troll. There is no one currently able to post to this list who seems to me to be in that class.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire