On 2022-04-16 00:35, J Doe wrote:

That's an interesting point.  I guess the use case I was thinking of
is if I added an address or domain for a particularly egregious
spammer, but made a typo in the SA syntax, I would want to know about
it on load so that it didn't continue to slip through.

On the other hand, as Reindl notes, I can adjust the startup script
myself or have a wrapper for it.

such as sa-compile ? :)

fun part here is this hardfails on lint errors, but spamd just continue ?

how to fix this in future would be to let the lint testing be done AFTER sa-update pr channel, but BEFORE installing new rules, that way if lint fails, keep old rules working

sorry i am not a pmc member on apache.org