Hello,

is it possible to match message headers in rfc822 atttachments?

from what I know, "header" rules only apply to mail headers and mimeheader only apply to mime headers.

body and rawbody afaik only search in bodies of messages or included messages.

I have asked some time ago but no success:

https://marc.info/?l=spamassassin-users&m=132282473328809&w=2

is this possible now or do we need out-of SA solution for this?

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...