[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 19.04.2005 16:42:40:

> Hello all,
> Was wondering if anyone can point me in the right directions here.
>
> I'm running the following system;
> Mandrake 10.1
> Spamassassin 3.0.2
> Postfix 2.1.4-2
> MySQL 4.0.20
>
> So far all is working well with scan/detection of spam. I'm able to pull
> user_pref via MySQL for the $GLOBAL settings, but when I try to make user
> specific rules SA is sending a query to the db with the user that invokes
> my filters (in this case shauna77) and never the person in which mail
> arrives for.
>
> I've setup the master.cf with
>
> spamassassin
> unix      -          n     n         pipe
> flags=Rq user=shauna77 argv=/etc/mail/postfixfilter -f ${sender} --
> ${recipient}
>

> My postfix filter invokes with the following
>
> #!/bin/bash
> /usr/bin/spamc | /usr/sbin/sendmail -i "$@"
> exit $?
>
> I'm sure (at this point) this is more of a postfix question but was
hoping
> that somone here might be able to shed some light maybe from past
> experience.
>
> Thanks,
> Rich

Sorry,
i wrongly understood you

Your filterscript must use the -u option (use user specific rules)

sender=$1
shift
recip="$@"
/usr/bin/spamc -u $recip | /usr/sbin/sendmail -i -f $sender -- $recip

in the master.cf
spamassassin
          unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=Rq user=shauna77 argv=/usr/bin/spamfilter ${sender} ${recipient}

This will only work for one recipient!
If you wont that also messages to multiple recipient will work you must set
this option in your main.cf file:
spamassassin_destination_recipient_limit = 1

This works for me

Regards
Bruno