ahh! - thanks for the hint

Then it's CGPSA which transports mails to and from SpamAssassin. I have to set these parameters in CGPSAs user-config-files.

I'll try that next, thank you

Marcel
<x-tad-bigger>_______________________________________________
</x-tad-bigger>

Am 19.04.2005 um 15:59 schrieb Matt Kettler:

At 06:15 AM 4/19/2005, Marcel Hochuli wrote:
Hi

I have a user_prefs file in the home-dir of one user.

In that file are these two lines:
use_dma_spam_mailbox = true
spam_mailbox_name = MYSPAM

In the system-prefs are these two lines:
# use_dma_spam_mailbox = false
# spam_mailbox_name = SPAM

The Spammail don't get to the MYSPAM mailbox.

When I change the system-prefs so the two lines look like this:
use_dma_spam_mailbox = true
# spam_mailbox_name = SPAM

then Spammail goes into mailbox SPAM instead of MYSPAM

What's wrong with my settings?

Umm, asside from the fact that those aren't SpamAssassin settings at all?

SpamAssassin doesn't do mailbox delivery. At all. It has no settings that even vaguely resemble the ones you mention above.

Those settings are settings for communigate, not spamassassin and thus will not be honored by spamassassin in user_prefs.