>I have perl-Mail-Dmarc-PurePerl-1.20211209-2.fc35.noarch installed.

... and this is the perl library.

I see you have both  KAM_DMARC_REJECT and DMARC_REJECT
- KAM_DMARC_REJECT has workarounds if Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DMARC
isn't available, but uses the library if it does.

could you (temporarily) uninstall the
perl-Mail-Dmarc-PurePerl-1.20211209-2.fc35.noarch
if it fixes the problem?