On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 10:40 AM Alex <mysqlstud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > > Any further thoughts on this? It appears removing the DMARC perl
>> library
>> >
>> > disabling Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DMARC should
>> > make KAM.cf revert to it's simpler DMARC
>> > functioality
>> >
>> > note that it requires:
>> > Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
>> > Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM
>> > Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF
>>

> Yes, these plugins are already enabled.
>
> > no matter if you have Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DMARC loaded or not.
>>
>> Latest trunk has fix for DMARC waiting for SPF and DKIM results.  Might be
>> relevant to this thread.
>>

> Okay, new version in place, but without that perl DMARC plugin, still the
> same results with only KAM_DMARC_STATUS hitting.
>
> Going back to installing the PurePerl DMARC lib now as well.

Ugh, and again we already have DKIM_AU and SPF_PASS and DMARC_REJECT all
hitting.

 *  0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 * -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
 * -0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
 *  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
 *      valid
 * -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's
 *       domain
 * -0.7 DKIMWL_WL_HIGH DKIMwl.org - High trust sender
 * -1.5 DKIMWL_WL ASKDNS: DKIMwl.org - Whitelisted sender
 *      [wish.com.lookup.dkimwl.org A:127.0.13.5]
  *  0.1 DMARC_REJECT DMARC reject policy
 *  1.0 KAM_DMARC_REJECT DKIM has Failed or SPF has failed on the message
 *      and the domain has a DMARC reject policy

It was quarantined because it also hit BAYES_99 and a local rule, despite
lowering KAM_DMARC_REJECT to just 1 point.