Hello All,

In trying to setup RBL's with SA, I wanted to make sure the proper way to
do it.
I have seen some samples like this
header RCVD_IN_BARRACUDACEN eval:check_rbl('bbarracuda-lastexternal',
'b.barracudacentral.org.')
describe RCVD_IN_BARRACUDACEN Relay is listed in b.barracudacentral.org
tflags RCVD_IN_BARRACUDACEN net
score RCVD_IN_BARRACUDACEN 4.0

Is this actually going out and doing a DNS query or reading from the header
of the message?
I think I want to actually do the DNS query and I will cache locally to
avoid issues and increase performance.

Also if someone has a list of these rules, that they use and could share
that would be great.

The last part of my question is, here we score and then based on scoring
the next part can either quarantine the message or deliver it, but is there
a way from SA to simply say reject it right there?
(I think the answer is no, it simply scores it, but wanted to be sure)

Thanks!!!!!

--
Thanks!
Joey