On 2022-07-13 at 05:14:19 UTC-0400 (Wed, 13 Jul 2022 11:14:19 +0200)
Philipp Ewald <philipp.ew...@digionline.de>
is rumored to have said:

Yesterdax i got a waring, because of a bounced massage.
Is this normal thats this Waring was from 2021?

I do not know what caused it, but I also got 2 such notices which both were from 2020.

My guess would be that there was a stuck mail queue of such notices somewhere in the Apache mailing list infrastructure that got unstuck somehow. Possibly related to a migration project for mailing lists that the ASF Infra team has warned us was in progress a few weeks ago.

It is unlikely to be significant at this point.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire