On Sun, 2022-08-14 at 11:39 +1000, Noel Butler wrote: On 14/08/2022 3) It would be rather trivial to return spam to sender with a
suitable

On 14/08/2022 22:37, Martin Gregorie wrote:
WTF, that has been a terrible idea since the 90s, given most spam is
spoofed, the end result of this will be your mail server getting the
poor reputation as source of backscatter and going into blacklists :)