Hello Benny,

Many of the SARE people are around but are now doing things RBL style.
Including me and Alex to name just two.

And the link -subdomains- you see in spams you can report to various lists if
needed (feedb...@surbl.org for example).

In case you want to send abuse reports to google who operates this service:

https://firebase.google.com/support/troubleshooter/contact

It’s not a ‘normal’ webpage as such I think they didn’t add a abuse or contact
on the page you mentioned. It’s more like a abused api system. But just
thinking out loud on that.

As mentioned there are many legit subdomains you definately don’t want to
block.

With kind regards,
Raymond Dijkxhoorn