Hello,

I'm trying to set up url_shortener_cache_dsn globally, but spamassassin is run by multiple different users.

is it possible to specify url_shortener_cache_dsn relative according to user_prefs directory?

setting it to:

dbi:SQLite:dbname=~/.spamassassin/DecodeShortURLs.sqlite

or:

dbi:SQLite:dbname=$HOME/.spamassassin/DecodeShortURLs.sqlite

did not work, complained
using only:

dbi:SQLite:dbname=DecodeShortURLs.sqlite

created the file in current directory.

Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)