Hi,

> > I'm hoping I can ask this question here. Somehow the PBL considered the
> IP
> > addresses given to us by our ISP (I can share this if needed) as
> ineligible
> > to send email, resulting in any recipient domain that checks the PBL to
> > reject our email,
>
> AIUI, PBL is supposed to be for dynamic-type IP addresses for
> residential service, so if you have business service something seems
> off.
>
> What did your ISP say when you asked them about this?   I would expect
> them to be concerned because giving customers addresses in RBL is
> obviously going to get them sorted into giving not-really-ok service and
> negative recommendations, if that's what is really going on.

They denied any knowledge of three /29s being listed or having any
involvement in it happening.

They said they have a spamhaus license, which I'm assuming is for their own
servers, and that they would leverage that to ask a support question, but
they're disclaiming any responsibility.

These aren't new netblocks for us from them, but it seems awfully weird
that we would be operating on these IPs for 2+ years then all of the sudden
have them listed like they're dialup IPs.

The message I received during the delisting process with spamhaus/PBL for
"MyProvider" was:

Outbound Email policy of MyProvider LLC for this IP range
It is the policy of MyProvider LLC that unauthenticated email sent from
this IP address should be sent out only via the designated outbound mail
server allocated to MyProvider LLC customers. To find the hostname of the
correct mail server to use, customers should consult the original signup
documentation or contact MyProvider LLC Technical Support.

I don't know if that's just a boilerplate message or it actually refers to
the precise reason why my IPs were added to the PBL.