I am 99% sure you will be unable to implement that in SA natively and
easily without something such as a milter. Using mimedefang, we have
significant code to allow people to submit samples to create the KAM
ruleset and maintain the RBL.  In short, I think we have solved the exact
problem you're talking about and happy to give you pointers.

However, you could add the recipient address to a welcome list entry. That
would effectively make scanning disabled.

I'm assuming that won't work.

KAM