On Wed, 2023-01-11 at 18:39 -0500, Joey J wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I created this rule to check for email addresses matching a list to
> get
> added some negative value.
> I also tried it with just domains so it would be more efficient, but I
> can't seem to get them to run.
> Any suggestions?

Use a database to store addresses you accept mail from. Apart from the
database, you'll need a Perl module to let SA look up addresses in the
database. How to populate the database is up to you: but adding
addresses you send mail to and having your SA interface mark these
addresses as not-spam is unlikely to cause false positives.

My preferred way of populating the database depends on you running a
local copy of Postfix. Configure Postfix to BCC all mail to a mailbox
thats's scanned for outgoing mail and run an overnight process to add
destination addresses from outbound mail to the database and discard the
messages as they're processed.

That said, I use this mechanism to populate a mail archive and a view to
select the addresses I've sent mail to from the archive.

This approach runs adequately fast and requires minimal maintenance
apart from a weekly backup.

HTH, Martin