On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 03:30:13PM +0100, hg user wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to install at least one plugin in my embedded spamassassin,
> installed inside Zimbra.
> I'm a bit afraid of breaking stuff, about missing dependencies and so on.
>
> I'm on SA 3.4.5 and - as a test - I'd like to install ESP plugin.
Zimbra uses standard SA, it's just bundled in their software.
To install an additional plugin you should create /etc/mail/spamassassin/ESP.pre
file with this content:
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Esp Esp.pm
And add Esp.pm and Esp.cf to /etc/mail/spamassassin/.
Same for other plugins you might need.
Zimbra uses amavisd-new, so you need to reload amavisd-new as well when
you change SpamAssassin configurations.

 Giovanni