Il 24/03/23 09:20, Benny Pedersen ha scritto:

Alessio Cecchi skrev den 2023-03-24 09:12:
Do you know any other companies developing an antispam SDK to be
combined with spamassassin?

cpanel, plesk, and friends do have it aswell, but i once asked if it was possible to have cpanel on gentoo, thay lost, open source is really precompiled problems, lol

still its called opensource right ?

imho pyzor perl fork was planned, but have we seen it yet ?

may i ask what you like to solve ?

Spamassassin is very flexible and allows us to create custom rules, set the scores of individual results well and apply customizations also per domains and users.

We have also always combined a commercial engine to be able to block spam and phishing waves faster as they start, in the same way as we buy feeds from various commercial blacklist providers.

Ciao

--
Alessio Cecchi
Postmaster @http://www.qboxmail.it