On 28.04.23 10:58, Joey J wrote:
I'm trying to understand why SA keeps scoring this rule, when the sender
only has their from address, no reply to etc, nothing helping me to
understand why.

I'm guessing here, but this would be where the reply to differs from the
from?

Any assistance appreciated.

I don't see FROM_RETURNPATH_MISMATCH in spamassassin rules, perhaps you fetched it from 3rd party source?

maybe from here:

https://www.lexo.ch/blog/2018/07/solved-spf-setting-does-not-apply-to-return-path-causing-more-spam-and-phishing-e-mails-spamassassin-postfix/

however, that is quite complicated regex and quite possibly wrong,.

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?